Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Demi Lovato Hints At Possible Engagement? Guess Which Star She Wants To Have Sing At Her Wedding

The Eye

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

(Photo : Getty Images: Charley Gallay) Demi Lovato revealed she would like to have Ed Sheeran perform at her wedding.

If Demi Lovato could have one person sing at her wedding it would be Ed Sheeran. The pop star admitted that when she ties the knot with boyfriend Wilmer Valderrama, she hopes Sheeran would serenade the two on their special day.

Talking to Scott Mills on the BBC Radio 1 Breakfast Show, the "Cool for the Summer" singer said, "Well I already told Christina Perri that she's playing at my wedding so probably her and I really want Ed Sheeran and the list could go on and on."

The radio host also suggested to Lovato that instead of waiting for her boyfriend to pop the question, she could get on one knee and ask him to be her husband. However, the singer admitted she would rather go the traditional route.

"It is fine (for women to propose), I'm just a little old-fashioned when it comes to that. You know I let him call the shots, I make a lot of decisions in my life so it's nice to kind of hand over the control to someone else," she added.

Lovato also told the radio show that she is excited to be a bridesmaid at Iggy Azalea's wedding. The rapper is set to marry Los Angeles Lakers basketball player Nick Young, but a wedding date is still unclear.

"I'm really excited about it," Lovato said about the future wedding.

According to Us Weekly, the star and her boyfriend of five years, are very comfortable in sharing their most memorable moments with their fans.

"We don't share everything with the world. But we do feel comfortable to share a lot," Lovato said. "With Wilmer and I and our relationship, he's extremely supportive in everything that I do. He makes me feel confident and beautiful. And I'm really, really grateful for him."

SIGN UP TO RECEIVE THE LATEST NEWS FROM FASHION&STYLE

© 2015 Fashion & Style.com All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.

Aug 19, 2015 12:10 AM EDT By Marika Kazimierska ,Fashion & Style


Source: Demi Lovato Hints At Possible Engagement? Guess Which Star She Wants To Have Sing At Her Wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment