Saturday, October 15, 2016

Laid-Back Golden Hour Wedding in Indiana

With its magical reddish hues and warmth, golden hour is often revered as the most photographable moment of the day. Deciding to say "I do" during this gorgeous time, Maggie and Tyler rounded up their loved ones and tons of great DIY décor for a backyard golden hour wedding! The Indiana couple let their individual styles shine through with Maggie's two piece Coachella-inspired Winston White gown and Tyler's trendy-yet-casual H&M groom look. We love the couple's fresh décor details like their DIY macramé ceremony backdrop and lush eucalyptus tablescapes! Abby Floyd Photography captured every moment of Maggie and Tyler's wedding perfectly, including stunning couple portraits during the peak of golden hour.The Couple:Maggie and TylerThe Wedding:Private Residence, Carmel, Indiana

Tyler and I had decided we wouldn't communicate the day of the wedding let alone see each other. Except I woke up to the most precious letting from him at my door along with a flower. It was about a specific prayer he prayed for years about his future wife. The letter went on to share some of his favorite qualities about me and why he was so excited to marry me. I laughed and cried but mostly cried!

I searched high and low for the perfect wedding dress, literally. I wanted something I had never seen before but something that felt very much me and could still pass as a "wedding gown." I never imagined myself in a traditional gown so I immediately began hunting in boutiques around the globe.

I wound up buying 3 dresses, had them shipped, and hated them all. Then after losing all hope just two weeks before the big day, I found a two-piece lace Coachella outfit on sale from a boutique in Connecticut. It was only $300! I took the dress in a couple places to make it more fitted and was IN LOVE. I couldn't have been more obsessed with it! The best part was hearing, "this dress is so YOU!" Goal accomplished!

In...


Source: Laid-Back Golden Hour Wedding in Indiana

No comments:

Post a Comment